sábado, 21 de dezembro de 2013

Especial Muse - Black Holes And Revelations

Especial Muse - Black Holes And Revelations. Há uma região de Marte chamada Cydonia, a qual é repleta de algumas mesas, a qual atraem curiosidade científica quanto popular. Adoro essa parte da letra:
"No one's go to take me alive!
The time has come to make things right...
You and I must fight for our rights...
You and I must fight to survive!"

Special Muse - Black Holes And Revelations. There's a region on Mars called Cydonia, which is full of some tables, which attract scientific and popular curiosity. I love this part of the lyric:
"No one's go to take me alive!
The time has come to make things right...
You and I must fight for our rights...
You and I must fight to survive!"





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário